We develop all of our products to be as safe as possible for fish, fisheries, anglers, and tyers. Our UV resins are no exception to this. They are non-toxic and don’t produce the same fumes or odors as other UV resins. That being said, it is worth taking a few precautions:
- Try to minimize skin exposure. Although it is uncommon, it is possible for our UV resins to prompt a reaction to the skin, especially with prolonged exposure.
- Avoid touching eyes and mouth while using.
- Wash hands after use. Using warm water and a mild hand soap should do the trick. Rubbing alcohol is also great at cleaning up spilled resin and/or removing it from your skin.