Consider UV Wader Repair as cheap insurance against a day ruined by torn waders. Here is how to use it to instantly repair your waders so that you can get back on the water:
- MOVE INDOORS OR AT LEAST INTO A SHADED AREA. It is not necessary to remove your waders if you can access the damaged area.
- Apply resin to the damaged area on the outside of your waders.
- Spread the resin to the desired shape.
- Expose the resin to direct sunlight or use a Loon Outdoors UV light to cure.
- Curing should be complete within 15 seconds.
If the first application wasn’t just right then repeat with a second application.